- Expert in Google Analytics & Webmaster tools with Strong Optimization Skills
- Traffic generation from SEO/ SMM & Online Marketing strategy
- Monetization/ Revenue generation from Google Adsense & other Ad networks
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Friday, October 2, 2009
As per me the motivation is majorly micro in nature and always comes from the immediate manager of the employee in question and whatever any company may do but the manager would certainly make the difference. No matter what types of offerings are available from the company, employee was anyway aware of that before joining. No employee joins any company to be de-motivated or become inferior performer; it's always the surroundings that change his psychology or attitude towards the work.
Managers have various types of management styles that make the employee very motivated or sometimes de-motivated. These styles vary from Management by Inspiration, Appreciation, Temptation, Association, Contribution, Penalty or Division but not everything works all the times with everyone and the mix of all the strategies would certainly make the winning mix. You have to be careful on the experience, knowledge, skills and gray areas of the employee before implementing any strategy.
Generally we all professionals come across the times when our people realize lack of motivation and it becomes our first priority to get them back on track immediately. There are different type of people and we can not deal with all of them in a similar way.
There are majorly 4 types -
1. People who are learning new skills.
2. People who are both learning skills and gaining experience.
3. People who may be highly competent, but lacking self confidence.
4. People who are highly motivated and experienced.
I hope, remembering these mantras would help us manage our teams better.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
We have online data processing jobs and we are looking for people who may work from home. Register yourself at - http://data.indiamart.com/agent_registration.php
Qualification is not a problem and you just need to have a basic command over English language and a computer with Internet access. We require people from different regions of India and also from all over the world.
There is no fee or hidden expenses to join this program. You get monthly payments from the company.
Anyone who has spare time and want to earn money can join -
- Students studying in any stream
- Non-working people but looking for job or work
- Working professionals looking for part time assignments
- Working professionals on any type of leaves or breaks
- Or anyone else.
Register yourself at http://data.indiamart.com/agent_registration.php
IndiaMART.com is India's largest online B2B marketplace connecting global buyers with suppliers through business directories, online product catalogs, buy-sell offers, industry specific marketplaces, printed media and trade shows participation.
Founded in 1996, the company has a presence in over 100 cities pan-India. With approximately 1000 employees, IndiaMART.com offers an extensive range of value-added products and services to over 500,000 members and over 5 million global buyers across industries and verticals.
IndiaMART.com has won numerous awards over the years including Red Herring 100 Asia & Emerging India and the company has been widely covered by media such as CNBC, BBC, BusinessMoney, CNN, Businessworld, Economic Times, Financial Express, etc. Its existing investors include Intel Capital and Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd (Times Group), India's largest print media group.
For more information, please visit: http://www.intermesh.net or http://www.indiamart.com/press-section/
Friday, August 14, 2009
Swine flu is spreading and creating lot of panic around the world. Here are the few do’s/don’t/preventions that all of us can keep in mind to avoid spread of this disease & manage it well.
Swine flu is caused by virus called H1N1. It is just like any other influenza and mainly affects respiratory tract. The common symptoms are -
- Common cold
- Chest congestion
The incubation period for virus is 2-3 days. There is no vaccine available for the disease so far. We may have one by end of November ’09. More cases of swine flu are expected in next few months in North India because of weather conditions.
Why you should not panic
- There is a low fatality. Out of over 2 Lakh cases reported worldwide, the number of deaths are less than 1900 and many of which are caused by underlying conditions and complications.
- It has got a short duration of infection. Unlike Jaundice or Typhoid, this illness lasts close to a week in most of cases, it may even be shorter for most of cases. You should just be isolated for a week and then there is a complete recovery with no lingering effects. Also, You endup strengthening your immunity to the flu.
- Wash your hands often with soap and lukewarm water. Rub soap properly for around 10-15 seconds.
- Wash your hands properly before and after meals.
- Use alcohol swabs and sanitizers available in medical stores to clean hands.
- Consult doctor immediately on onset of any of above symptoms.
- Stay at home in case of any type of illness even in case of common cold. If a person is sick, there are more chances of spreading the infection as well as catching the infections as the body becomes weak due to foreign intrusion.
- Cover your mouth properly with handkerchief in case of any type of cold. Take special care while sneezing or coughing as this is the fastest way of spreading the infection. Masks can be used to cover the mouth properly if ill.. N95 is the most recommended mask though it is really very uncomfortable to wear this mask.
- Try to avoid foreign travel especially to countries that have already reported swine flu cases. If absolutely necessary to travel, take special care in flights like wash hands often and avoid getting into conversation with anybody. Stay at home for 3 days after returning from a foreign trip.
- Trust your doctor. If he has not prescribed H1N1 test for you, do not go for it. Visiting a hospital means getting in contact with infected people means more chances of getting the infection.
- Ask your friend to wear a mask if he is sneezing or coughing rather than you wearing a mask.
- Spread the awareness around through your blogs, articles and let everyone know about this information.
- Shake hands with someone who is sneezing or coughing.
- Step out of home if you are ill no matter the doctor has confirmed that it’s not swine flu.
- Go to private hospital for medication on swine flu.
- Consult multiple doctors in case of onset of symptoms.
- Please keep in mind “Prevention is better than cure” and swine flu can be completely eradicated only by prevention.
Thanks for co-operating and spreading the word around.